The thoughts that were thunk and the goings on of my life.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Home Stretch

Finally, I'm about to move out of my apartment at the Barrington at Park Place. These are the absolute worst apartments that I've ever lived in and I can't wait to get out.

What I didn't know until recently is that everybody else seems to think the same thing. Turns out there is a great little site called apartmentratings.com where you can do just that. And what do people have to say about my place? Well...this. Yeah, that's pretty bad. Wish I had seen that before I moved in. So you may be thinking, "I'm sure people on this site are just cranky." Turns out that while it's partially true, my apartment ranks the absolute lowest out of all apartments with more than 20 ratings (source). Overall they rank 498 out of the 552 places with a single ranking. I would say the only apartment that is rated worse than the Barrington is Austin Lights. Now that's just sad. But what's happy is that I won't be there as of Sunday!

At least I've done my part in keeping 3 people from moving into the complex, so I'm doing my part.

If you want to help me move, come this Saturday to the ghetto, er my old place, and help me load up the Uhaul and move into something better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so like... in case you didn't know... apartmentratings.com is located in austin. and my friend ben works there. yup. thanks for the plug, ha!