The thoughts that were thunk and the goings on of my life.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

My Fort-night

I know this sounds all immature (and I assure you it is), but today was the most fun I've ever had at work. Now it has nothing to do with how lousy my shift on the phones were, or the fact that I felt stupid all day for not knowing the basic reasoning behind some of the things I do all day...nope, today was made great thanks to Dell and my dead tree friends. You see, our department finally got some new computers (something I'm in dire need of) and while they will be cool, they left behind something even cooler...their boxes! Now some of the people in the department were lame and did such things as break down the boxes so they could have something to move with, but oh no not me. I went down to Home Despot and got me some good old fashioned Duct Tape. Then instead of going home and eating dinner I stayed and with the help of a few friends turned a couple of extra cubicles into a full sized fort! It's awesome, and I'm just hoping that it'll be there in the morning so I can hang out in it and make secret handshakes and hide from my boss. Yes, it'll be good...who knows I might snag a picture of it too so I can post it.

Song of the Weekend Past:
The Blowers Daughter by Damien Rice

No comments: