The thoughts that were thunk and the goings on of my life.

Friday, December 10, 2004

Over My Head

...it's what I'm in.

Jack is becoming a dull boy. All I have energy to do is nothing. Fortunately I don't do purely nothing.

Saw Howie Day this evening. He's the most amazing soloist I've ever seen. Also some good music from Mindi Smith.

It looks like I'm going to skip Christmas this year and go skiing with a friend from NI. It's really the only consecutive days I'll get off before April, so I really can't see why not to.

My former step-father put the final nail in the coffin containing a decent man. One day he was preaching to us kids about how much he loved our mom and pulled out supporting Bible verses, the next he was cheating on my mom and deciding that this other lady and her kids should move in. I'm just sad for my little sister...I wish she had something better and role models around her that were worth looking up to.

Within my own life I'm finding that if you really want something you make time for it. So I guess there are just some things that I don't want as bad as I thought. I can't wait for the day when I wake up in the morning and have a goal a plan where I'm going. Meanwhile I'm wandering aimlessly, but giving the appearance that I'm focused and that I even care.

No comments: