The thoughts that were thunk and the goings on of my life.

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I'm starting to feel old. This week it's finally starting to sink in that college is ending for me. This Tuesday I went to my last ever Hospitality meeting. I was a graduating senior so I had to come up to the front and they put a picture up on the screen of me that sure enough was my 'most embarrasing' photo ever! (I was wearing a tutu.) I've been systematically hiding this picture since I was 10 and for some reason my family is always able to find it. But I forgive them, because my mom wrote a REALLY nice letter about me, that was read in front of the whole meeting. It really made me realize how much I love my family and how great the memories are that I've had and will have with them.

Tonight was also my last Muster, next week is my last full week of school, this weekend is my last weekend before my last projects are due, etc. So yeah, it's coming down to the final few days...scary; yet, exciting!

Quotes:
“The temptation for revenge must give way to the courage of forgiveness, the culture of life and love must render vain the logic of death.”
-Pope John Paul II

"When you run into someone that you used to date, you either find them totally annoying or enough time has passed that you've idealized everything about them."
-J.D. from 'Scrubs'

"The final estimate of men shows that history cares not an iota for the rank or title a man has borne, or the office he has held, but only the quality of his deeds and the character of his mind and heart."
-Samuel Brengle of the Salvation Army

No comments: