The thoughts that were thunk and the goings on of my life.

Friday, July 02, 2004

End of Phase One

This will be brief. Tomorrow marks the last day of summer school for me. I already had to take one final early today because I'm leaving again for camp this weekend. Fortunately I think that final went fairly well, albeit not as well as I would have liked. The really sad part about today is that I had my last class, and I'm really going to miss the personality of my teacher and the camaraderie of my classmates. It's always kinda funny in that you enjoy something most just when you're about to lose it.

In other news I've really gotten into the series Alias. I borrowed the first season from a friend, and one week later I'm halfway thru the second season. It's so entertaining, and I just can't get enough of it.

Other than that I'm just excited about camp, kinda worried though, because I don't really feel like I've prepared over the summer at all for it. I know it's pretty bad, but I've had so little time outside of school...and frankly the last thing I want to do is go out and shop for costumes. Oh well, I'm sure I'll still love the kids despite not being able to shoot them with the world's largest watergun. Okay, time's up...back to studying!

No comments: